Hey Microsoft Ignite the Tour DC Attendees! I wanted to share some information for you on where to find me over the next few days and some resources for after the sessions!
Data and the Power Platform
I will be leading the learning path session called: Connecting Power Apps, Microsoft Power Automate, Power BI, and the Common Data Service with data. This session gives a great overview of the whole Power Platform and how you can bring it all together with data. Plus an amazing demo.
Find this session on Thursday February 6th at 1:45pm in room 202B. If you can’t attend live, the recording from the session in Orlando is available already. Keep in mind that we will have slightly updated content in DC for the government audience when compared to the Orlando version.
On Friday February 7th from 7:30am – 11:30am our DC CRMUG / D365UG / Power Platform UGs will be featured in the Community Pop-Up area of the hub. We will be talking about the local user groups and how YOU can get involved.
Here are the links to those events:
- Washington, DC CRM / D365 / Power Platform User Group
- Next Meeting: February 12 in the evening
- These meetings are completely FREE and includes dinner!
- Reston, VA CRMUG / D365UG
- Next Meeting: February 26 in the afternoon
- Also FREE and includes lunch!
- Central Virginia CRM / D365 / Power Platform User Group
- Next Meeting: February 11 in the afternoon
- This is one chapter in 3 locations – Richmond, Portsmouth, and Virtual
- Also completely FREE and lunch is provided!
- DC Power BI User Group
- Upcoming Event: Power BI Days on February 29
- Next Meeting: March 26
- Both of these events are FREE with educational presentations and networking!
- DC Power Automate and Power Apps User Group
- Next Meeting: February 19
- FREE to learn about Power Apps 101 and eat pizza! (P.S. you may know something about my love for pizza 🍕)
- Power Platform World Tour
- Plus you can check out the World Tour stop coming up March 4-5 in Tysons
- Register Here
Plus several of our local leaders are involved for all or part of the morning. Guest sightings may include: Aiden Kaskela, Mike Ochs, Jim Novak, Phil Topness, Christie Cripe and more!
As part of the community pop-up we will also have an Unconference Session: App in a Day in 70 minutes. This will be in Theater 3 in the Hub and be a fast paced introduction to the Power Platform plus lots of time for discussion and questions.
Thanks in advance for joining me at Microsoft Ignite the Tour DC! I look forward to meeting and talking to many of you. If you enjoyed my sessions or have questions, please connect with me and be on the lookout for other events in the future.
One thought on “Microsoft Ignite the Tour DC 2020”