Mallory Lawhorne and I presented this session at the 265 Power Up Philly event on January 25, 2020. I wanted to share the slides with you and also the links to the resources we shared. Enjoy!
Here are the resources we shared:
- Official Blog: https://powerapps.microsoft.com/en-us/blog/moving-forward-with-your-transition-to-unified-interface/
- FAQ Site: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/powerapps/maker/model-driven-apps/faqs-transition-unified-interface
- Portal to check your scheduled dates: https://runone.powerappsportals.com/
- User Group Summit Migration Slides (Nikita Polyakov): https://na.usergroupsummit.com/viewdocument/msft24-migration-to-unified-inter?CommunityKey=15a25eaf-c2b9-4add-9ed3-2db61da77377&tab=librarydocuments
- UCI Community: https://community.dynamics.com/365/unified-interface/
- Playbook: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/powerapps/maker/model-driven-apps/unified-interface-playbook
- Quick Start Guide: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/powerapps/maker/model-driven-apps/transition-web-app
- Performance Benefits: https://powerapps.microsoft.com/en-us/blog/performance-benefits-of-unified-interface/
- What is deprecated: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/power-platform/important-changes-coming#legacy-web-
Most importantly, you should check when your organization is scheduled to transition and either approve or reschedule this. You must choose or approve a date. If you do not you will transition on October 1, 2020. Make sure you test and are ready for this!