For our 2021 November DC Chapter Meeting we featured 2 speakers. First, Jamie Willis-Rose (LinkedIn, Twitter) gave an update on Ignite. Then I talked a little bit about adding AI into the Power Platform!
Microsoft Ignite just wrapped a few weeks ago. This was an amazing free event with content directly from the product team.
Here are the resources that were shared:
- Round Up of Ignite Announcements for Power Apps
- YouTube Recommendations
- YouTube Official Ignite Power Platform Videos
- Microsoft Federal Business Applications Webinar, December 1
- Power Apps Co-Authoring
- Power Platform CLI
- Capabilities Announced at Microsoft Ignite
- Source Code for Canvas Apps
- Pack and Unpack Canvas App Source Code
Introduction to AI in the Power Platform
Next up, I gave an introduction to AI Builder and Cognitive Services. This included a cool demo of Forms Processing and using the -pre-built identity documents model.
There are plenty of resources in that Slide Deck! The main ones to check out are:
- AI Builder on Learn
- AI Builder Docs
- Using Forms Processing in Power Apps
- Overview of Forms Processing
- Federal Business Applications Demos
- Azure Cognitive Services
- What Are Cognitive Services
We hope you enjoyed the content from the meeting! The Washington DC Power Platform User Group hosts monthly educational events. These start with an hour of happy hour networking then we have a variety of speakers. Next month, the Microsoft Power CAT Team is joining us to talk about the CoE Starter Kit. This will be an amazing meeting! Make sure to register and reserve the time on your calendar!
Also keep an eye on My Events page for other things going on!