This year will be the 3rd year hosting a Regional User Group Chapter Meeting for the DMV (DC / Maryland / Virginia). We will have attendees from the Washington, DC, Reston, VA, and Richmond, VA chapters in attendance and we have a jam packed agenda!
When: Wednesday August 14, 8:30am-4pm
Where: Microsoft Chevy Chase
This will be a FREE event that starts with breakfast and includes lunch in the middle of the day.
Here is a sneak peak of our agenda:
- Citizen Developer: How to talk to a developer with Christie Cripe and Mike Ochs
- User Adoption and Training best practices panel with Christie Cripe, Aaron Howell and myself
- An exciting, interactive PowerApps Session by Phil Topness
- How to decide when to use Flow vs Workflow discussion led by Gaurav Chauhan
- Building Flow Custom Connectors with Aiden Kaskela and Mike Ochs
Plus lots of time to network and discuss all of your current findings and challenges!
Register now and save your seat: https://www.crmug.com/events/event-description?CalendarEventKey=4fa3af98-ab0e-466f-b380-9b7a53ecf4e3&CommunityKey=5c2a5e68-d02d-4746-b11b-d04bbe0da56a&Home=%2fcommunities%2fcommunity-home
See you there!
One thought on “2019 DMV Regional Chapter Meeting”