There are several great events happening in the next few weeks where you can meet #CRMUGDC the Monkey. Make sure you save the date and get registered!
CRMUGDC Q2 Chapter Meeting
- May 15, 8:30am-12:30pm
- Location: Microsoft Chevy Chase
- Geoff Ables: Designing Customer Engagement Processes
- Nelson Johnson: Power BI for Beginners
- Kalpana Sivanandan: Microsoft Teams Introduction
- Get all the details and register here!
- Check out more events and discussion in the Washington, DC Chapter!
If you can’t make it to the May 15 DC event, keep in mind that the Reston, VA and Richmond, VA Chapters always meet the same week. We work together to coordinate speakers and plan great content. These are other great chapters to attend!
- May 18 starting at 8:30am
- Free full day of learning and networking!
- Amazing line up of speakers from around the world
- Find out more information and register here!