The Washington, DC has been working on many exciting plans for 2020! We know these are very weird times but that is all the more reason to look for ways to connect and learn.
The DC Chapter has decided to make a few changes. We hope that these will help make our group more accessible for more people and broaden our reach across the Power Platform. Here are the changes:
- Evening Meetings! Meetings will now be after hours. We will start with a Happy Hour from 4 – 5:30 and then host the meeting from 6 – 8:30 with a light dinner included (for FREE of course!). Meetings will continue to be hosted at the Chevy Chase, MD Microsoft office.
- More frequent meetings! We are planning to host meetings every 2 months. Since we have the shorter meeting time, we want to make sure we are still getting you all the content you want!
- Expanding to the full Power Platform! We are now CRMUG / D365UG / Power Platform UG to match our content that now encompasses more than just “CRM”. But you should still continue to follow #CRMUGDC to see updates and pictures of our mascot Hashtag.
Upcoming Meeting Dates
Here our the planned DC Chapter Meetings:
- Wednesday April 22 – This will be a fully virtual meeting. Unfortunately you will have to provide your own dinner as I do not make deliveries.
- Wednesday June 24 – Currently we are planning for this to be an in-person meeting with a virtual option. We will readdress as the date approaches.
- Regional meeting: End of August – For our 3rd Annual Regional Chapter Meeting, we will be joining with all local Power Platform groups for a Level Up event. Be on the lookout for more announcements and call for speakers coming soon so you can save the date for a full day of learning!
- Wednesday October 28 – we hope to be back to seeing everyone in person by this time!
If you are interested in speaking at our chapter, there is a survey to submit your sessions (at link or below). This is for our evening meetings so expect a fresh call for speakers for the regional meeting as details are finalized.
We are looking for all speakers! We are happy to have longer educational talks but we would also love to have shorter member showcases or quick tips and tricks. Join in and share your knowledge!
On top of these items we are planning 365 Level Up events in Boston in August and another one in DC in November. So many exciting events for our local community!
Get ready to learn and network with local peers. We look forward to seeing you there!