Welcome to another CRM Blog Review. Remember today is International Talk Like a Pirate Day so read up and then go get your Free Donuts!
The biggest news this week was the announcement that CRM 2015 will be available early next year! To get all the information you can read the Announcement, Blogand read the Release Preview Guide.
While the presses were still hot with the news, several blogs were published showing off the new features. Check Out:
- PowerObject’s Top 10 New Features of Dynamics CRM 2015
- PowerObject’s CRM 2015 to Feature Enriched Business Process Flows (Hint: it involved If/else statements!)
- Sonoma Partners blogged CRM 2015 First Look: Enhanced Business Rules
- Also from Sonoma Partners we haveCRM 2015 First Look: Multi Entity Search
- CRM Team Blog Posted Get ready to catch the CRM 2015 wave! This goes over how the resources to help you get ready for the change.
Amid all of this excitement the Premier Field Engineers of the CRM in the Field blog still managed to post Administering Dynamics CRM. This goes through many resources to help you maintain your CRM system.
Leon Tribe talked about Seeing your CRM 2011 System in CRM 2013. This describes how to set up a CRM 2013 environment and get an idea for how your customizations will look there.
That’s all I want to highlight tonight. Have a great weekend!