Welcome to the first blog review of December! 2015 is quickly slipping away from us but don’t get too melancholy – CRM 2016 has been released!
Here are all the blogs to check out about the CRM 2016 announcement:
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2016 Now Available: ushering in a New Era of Intelligent Customer engagement (Microsoft)
- First Glance at Dynamics CRM 2016 (Jukka Niiranen)
- CRM 2016 is available (CRM Tip of the Day)
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2016 is here! (Ledgeview Partners)
- CRM 2016 General Availability Announced at Convergence EMEA! (Chris Cognetta)
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2016 (Carsten Groth)
Lots of new and enhanced features to look for. I’m sure there will be many more blogs about CRM 2016 in the coming weeks!
Let’s check out a couple other interesting blogs posted this week.
PowerObjects shared Take your Disk Space to the MAX: Automatically Delete Completed Workflow Jobs in CRM 2015. This walks you though how to set up your workflows to be removed when they complete. This is great to save space by removing the completed system jobs for workflows that have been fully tested and are running smoothly.
Leon Tribe posted an interesting article on Calculating the Day of the Week Without Code. This shows you how to use Business Rules to have a field show “Friday” when “12/4/2015” is entered in the trigger field.
That’s all for today folks. Enjoy your weekend!