If you are headed to User Group Summit North America in Orlando in a few weeks then I have some great session suggestions for you to get on your schedule!
- Thursday Oct 17 8am: There’s More than One Way Up the North Mountain. Malcolm McAuley, Todd Mercer, Mallory Lawhorne and I will be looking at one business problem and demonstrating several ways to solve it. This will cover topics like requirements gathering, measuring success and choosing the best method for a job.
- Thursday Oct 17 3pm: ClickLearn Partner Showcase. Multiple people from my team will be sharing how we use the platform to build user adoption.
- Thursday Oct 17 4:15pm: Tips for Managing a Successful Agile CRM Program. Dan Madden, Monica Stehr and myself along with others from our team will be discussing how we have used Agile in our D365 enterprise deployment. See more details on this session here.
- Friday Oct 18 8:30am: Get your Head out of the Hunny Pot – Basics for New Admins. Patrick Wright will be leading this session where we cover top tips for admins just getting started with D365.
- Friday Oct 18 9:45am: Bouncing into Automation with Tigger – Advanced Tips for New Admins. This session will be a continuation of the previous session and go deeper into tips for new admins. This will focus on data management techniques and getting started with automation.
Plus the DC, Maryland and Virginia chapters are also having a Happy Hour on Thursday night. Check out the details and get registered so we know how many to expect. This will just be a casual get together to share what you have been learning and network with other local attendees.
I hope to connect with many of you while I am in Orlando! I will have plenty of my new stickers and still have some #CRMUGDC Wristbands. Remember to follow me on Twitter to see my adventures and takeaways as they occur!